Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Guess what I've been up to?!!!

SEWING!!!!! I had to re-make slipcovers. My first attempt, while they turned out cute, were not sturdy. I love the look of orsnaburg, so I used that and, well, not a good idea. So, this time I bought a 9' x 12' canvas drop cloth, and cut and sewed away! Here is the finished project!

And here it is in the room:

I also made this cutie patootie shirt (that I started about a year ago). With my new ruffler foot, it was a snap!
So, friends...that is what I have been up to the last few days! (Along with homeschooling, a couple of sickies, and finishing up my "new" dining room!) I am getting really close to posting the addict's attic items...so stay tuned!


  1. Lovely! Both the slip cover AND the blouse! :) My hero. I have lots of ideas, but most stay in my head. You have the ideas and then you execute them to perfection!

  2. Cindi I am right there with ya! Just this year have I really starting getting things done. Miss you guys sooooo much, I have always ADMIRED everyone of you ladies in the family, even way after leaving CO- you and DeeDee were my role models--- the boys we just crushed on or were annoyed with, LOL!

  3. I've been wanting to make a slipcover for ages, just not ready to commit.